Jet Gh-1440w-3 Value

drom68

Active User
Registered
Have a question on the value of the listed lathe. I will end up listing this for sale in the next day or two but need to get a value. It is pretty much complete with all the tools, 3 & 4 jaws chucks, faceplate, steady rest, follower rest, etc… and has a taper attachment. The lathe has seen limited use as it was quickly;y replaced with a Fortune 1660 lathe. It has spent most of its life in a warehouse. One unfortunate issue is something hit it near the power switches and broke some of the nobs, doesn't affect anything other than I need to look at replacement buttons.

Thanks,

IMG_0182.JPG IMG_0184.JPG IMG_0188.JPG

Don't know it's worth but I'd give it a new home , even fix the broken bits ! Yupp I'll send my address just ship to me . I even have a neighbor with a forklift. Swap ya woodworking machinery for it. .

How much did it cost originally? I would think about half that would be a start. It also depends on how quickly you want to sell it. it could be "worth" say $4k but it could take a year to find a buyer at that price if you dropped it to $3k it might sell in a couple of months, at $2k a couple of days...

Back