John Deere F935 rebuild

Keeps getting better Greg!
I swear by Seafoam, I once got a buddy's car running long enough to drive onto a trailer after sitting 35 years using Seafoam. Hopefully it will do the trick for you.

Paco

I've used it in small engines with great results. The Honda water pump I use to irrigate the garden was surging badly. A shot of Sea Foam in the gas and a few minutes later it was purring like a kitten.

Greg

Wow!!!! A snowblower from scratch and it works better than the one I bought for my tractor. Very impressive!

I recall the expression .... Jack of all trades, master of none. After seeing a bunch of your threads, I believe you are the master of many trades and I'm also envious of your skills.

More yellow paint.
IMG_4018.jpg

The deck is getting thin from rust. Had to patch a few holes. Thought I'd try spraying the bottom with box liner. Hope it will be a little more abrasion resistant than paint and keep the metal protected. This was a two part epoxy material with Kevlar. The directions said it would spray with a Schutz gun, not a hope, had to roll it on.
IMG_4019.jpg

Greg

that's a good idea, I'm fighting a rusting deck too. I filled it with weld and plate after cutting back the rot, then painted it, only to have it blasted off.
if your covering stays on, I'll probably try the same for mine.

The stuff seams pretty tough Jeff. I'll try and remember to let you know how it stands up.

Greg

Back