[4]

Johnson horizonta bandsaw w/ pallet jack - $950 (West Sacramento, CA)

[3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

Bob Korves

H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
H-M Platinum Supporter ($50)
Nice saw, close location, no place to put it...

Dabbler

Administrator
Staff member
H-M Supporter - Gold Member ($25)
If it were here I'd buy it in a heartbeat. those old Johnsons were great workhroses - and you can rebuild them forever if they ever have problems.... The thing probably weighs 1500 lbs +...

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
Staff member
Someone should buy it, if for no other reason than the ability to say, would you like to see my big Johnson. Sorry just couldn't resist. Mike
Good one ! :applause:

MikeInOr

Registered
So how big is that saw? From the pallet forks I am estimating about 5' long. So it would probably take up 6' - 6.5' of wall space?

MikeInOr

Registered
BTW: MrWhoopee, You do the best job of posting CL adds! Thank you! Location and Price right in the thread title... excellent!!!!

MrWhoopee

Brass
Registered
I had a big Johnson 30 years ago.

BTW: MrWhoopee, You do the best job of posting CL adds! Thank you! Location and Price right in the thread title... excellent!!!!
Thank you. I post 'em the way I like to see 'em, takes no time at all. All of the info should be in the post. It's so frustrating to click a link to a deleted CL ad and have no idea what it even was.

Superburban

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
Plus posting the pic of the add, so we have an idea of what it is after the add is gone.

[5] [7]