Johnson horizonta bandsaw w/ pallet jack - $950 (West Sacramento, CA)

MrWhoopee

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member

1565651021339.png

It's portable Bob, park it in the side yard.

If it were here I'd buy it in a heartbeat. those old Johnsons were great workhroses - and you can rebuild them forever if they ever have problems.... The thing probably weighs 1500 lbs +...

Someone should buy it, if for no other reason than the ability to say, would you like to see my big Johnson. Sorry just couldn't resist. Mike

Good one ! :applause:

So how big is that saw? From the pallet forks I am estimating about 5' long. So it would probably take up 6' - 6.5' of wall space?

BTW: MrWhoopee, You do the best job of posting CL adds! Thank you! Location and Price right in the thread title... excellent!!!!

I had a big Johnson 30 years ago.

BTW: MrWhoopee, You do the best job of posting CL adds! Thank you! Location and Price right in the thread title... excellent!!!!

Thank you. I post 'em the way I like to see 'em, takes no time at all. All of the info should be in the post. It's so frustrating to click a link to a deleted CL ad and have no idea what it even was.

Plus posting the pic of the add, so we have an idea of what it is after the add is gone.

Back