Junk Art By Ulma Doctor

I like it ALL ! :encourage: I'm on the lookout for an old steel wheeled tractor and antique water pump for the property up in the Adirondacks . The boss wants the pump , I want the tractor . :)
thank you, i hope you find what you are looking for.

Welcome back to the forum, Mike!! Very happy to see you posting again cuz we missed you!

Loved your art work. It reminds me that I have no right brain function at all. :(
Thank you especially Mikey!
i'm glad to be back!

believe me i'm not gifted, i have seen some other people's art and put my own spin on it :p

Absolutely love 'em all ... but especially the first three photos. The dog and rooster really "sing" to me, and the third photo gives a whole new meaning to the term "horseshoe crab" :)

Good to see you back!

Mike, 4 surface grinders and a T&C grinder? Please elaborate, I was aware of one surface grinder...

Hey Mike, good to see you posting here again. And those are some nice looking sculptures!

Cool stuff Mike. A good friend of mine is really into the yard art. You guys would get along well. Unfortunately, I was at the back of the line when they were handing out imagination and artistic talent.

Ted

X 10, great to see you back. We're going to have to get you a beret. Cheers, Mike

Back