Junk Art By Ulma Doctor

Question is their a way to weld like a normal chain in a straight line or shape by just putting current through it? kind of like spot welding each contact point without filler. Or like heavy duty grilles with 1/4 round as the grate.
you sure could weld all the links together by sending enough current through them ( over 200 + amps)
i just lay the chain into the shape i want and then weld one side where the links meet ;)

Junk art. All that stuff in my yard, that me neighbors say is junk, and I keep telling them its art. :eagerness:

That looks great. Around here you could sell it with little problems (except time at flea markets).

Mike, I know for sure that all my artistic taste is in my mouth. Yours comes from your soul.
i wish i could say that i'm talented or i have an eye for art, but the truth is that i'm a complete hack.
i have seen truly artistic things and have made (goofy and simplistic) attempts at reproducing them in my own way.
thank you for your support, and your kind words
Junk art. All that stuff in my yard, that me neighbors say is junk, and I keep telling them its art. :eagerness:
LOL, that's funny, i'll keep the phrase in my back pocket for use later!
That looks great. Around here you could sell it with little problems (except time at flea markets).
thanks KVT!!! :grin:
i have considered selling some custom made trinkets, to fund further abominations.
but i have given away more junk art than i have sold, to family, and friends.

i think that money taints art , that's why i'm reluctant to open an ETSY account.
but sharing simple things with others (and getting paid for it) is appealing ;)

Wow! Some folks minds are full of beautiful things, great creativity and imagination. Thanks for posting.
Chuck

so that's what you've been doing! I've missed you - been meaning to email but life gets in the way. I love all of it. You should come check out my "local" scrap yard, you'd be in heaven :)

so that's what you've been doing! I've missed you - been meaning to email but life gets in the way. I love all of it. You should come check out my "local" scrap yard, you'd be in heaven :)
thank you very much!!!
Nice to hear from you again Matt! i have missed you too.
i understand the life getting in the way thing, it happens all too often! :(
i hope things are going well.
i have been getting a lot of junk from friends to make into art pieces.
i'm having a blast making up this crap

Nice work! How did you come by all the horseshoes? (Years back, I trained professionally, so I always had old shoes lying around. Wish I had them back.)

Been wondering where you've been. Your posts were always helpful and thought provoking. Glad you're back.

Regards,
Terry

Back