Junk Art By Ulma Doctor

Very creative and lots of fun. They’re all great but my favorites are the dog, the spiders, the fish and of course the lovely lady!
Thanks for sharing and keep that creative buzz going!

Nice work! How did you come by all the horseshoes? (Years back, I trained professionally, so I always had old shoes lying around. Wish I had them back.)
Been wondering where you've been. Your posts were always helpful and thought provoking. Glad you're back.
Regards,
Terry
Thank you Terry,
i got the horseshoes from friends who graciously donated them after seeing what i do with them
i'm happy to be back! thanks for looking and commenting :grin:
Very creative and lots of fun. They’re all great but my favorites are the dog, the spiders, the fish and of course the lovely lady!
Thanks for sharing and keep that creative buzz going!
Thank you very much BF!
the art comes from cool stuff i have seen and copied(poorly)
but i have a lot of fun doing it ;)

Do NOT let my BetterHalf see any of this, I have a hard enough time weed-eating around what she already has out. :grin:
(although I must admit, I want a spider...)

PS: where in the devil do you find the time?

Incredibly imaginative and so well executed! You sir are a marvelous artist. Keep it up, I love it.

i have arachnophobia
thanks westsailpat!!

Do NOT let my BetterHalf see any of this, I have a hard enough time weed-eating around what she already has out. :grin:
(although I must admit, I want a spider...)
PS: where in the devil do you find the time?

Thank you Dan,
i'll see what i can do about a spider for you!
i usually run around like a chicken with it's head cut off, so i do this kinda stuff to relax and use different parts of my pee brain ;)

Incredibly imaginative and so well executed! You sir are a marvelous artist. Keep it up, I love it.
thank you Chuck,
i wish i was imaginative, but truth be known, i saw a similar piece and merely copied the idea.

my abomination looks different than the original.
i had to insert my own interpretation to feel good about plagiarizing the work
but , it was fun to make :grin:

Last edited:
Back