Just Checkin In

horty

Registered
Registered
Hi Everyone, haven't been here for awhile, tore my left rota-tor cuff pretty good. Was carrying a sheet of 3/4" plywood and the wind caught it, didnt want to drop in the mud so held on, and that was a mistake.:bawling:
I should of dropped the damn thing, been layed up for weeks and have alot to do. Therapy seems to help but never give it a chance to really heal.
Oh Well, 66 years old today and guess I shouldn't try to be mister strong guy anymore. :weight:Just hope I don't need a new one put it...
Everyone have a nice day, :beer bottles:
Tim

Dang! Sorry to hear that! Glad to hear you are on the mend and welcome back!

I tore mine 4 years back , it still isn't the same .

Glad to hear that you are on the mend and at 72 I still have to keep reminding myself that my mind/memory of what I used to do is not always the best/safe thing to do and that recovery always takes longer the longer you live.

Glad to hear that you are on the mend and at 72 I still have to keep reminding myself that my mind/memory of what I used to do is not always the best/safe thing to do and that recovery always takes longer the longer you live.
Thanks guys, It is hard to slow down, Don't want to get old but have no choice.
Your right harry, :agreed:need to realize and remember that at my age It does take a lot longer to heal and could do some damage
that might keep me from doing my hobbies,(that would suck).
Guess I should listen to my wife. (Are You Nuts, Get Down From There) or (The Eye Rolling):finger wag:
Have a Nice Day:)

Gotta love the wife “are you nuts../eye rolling” and sometimes its just worth it to see those responses. Although over time I have learned to plan out my moves ahead of time, such as if what I am holding/moving/etc/doing decides to fall/tip over/etc, which way I'm going to be moving when that happens. Just a basic exist strategy.

Back