Just In Case Anybody Wants a Deal!!! April 4, 2018

The cinnamon scent is the aluminum cutting fluid though unfortunately.

You're right, I just sniffed the can I have here, just oil. It will work on Aluminum. I have a pint about 60% full that won't work on Aluminum (Really old stuff, I just use it for tapping) and it does smell like cinnamon

Thanks for the link, I just ordered a case and added a bottle of Dykem Steel Blue to get free shipping. (minimum $25 purchase)

David

Reactions: Z2V
Jeez, ding you pretty good on shipping... $30. But 24 cans....

Could you use it as general cutting fluid too?

On the bright side, after us canadians get boned on shipping, we can save quite a few bucks and tap our selves some sweeeeeeeet, sweet maple syrup....

46A994B8-9E35-46E9-BA88-EBAF6FCA08CC.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently, Amazon is selling the Tap Magic Lubricant at 85% Off!

Tap Magic 10004E Power Tool Lubricant with EP-Xtra, Yellow (Pack of 24)
4.7 out of 5 stars 546 customer reviews

| 21 answered questions

List Price:$84.86 Price:$12.50 ($0.52 / Piece) | FREE One-Day
Delivered tomorrow for FREE with qualifying orders over $35. DetailsYou Save:$72.36 (85%)

In Stock.
Still available - I just placed an order. $13.84 with free prime shipping. Thanks for the heads up!

Rick

Each can is only 4oz. And there are many different grades of the stuff? Maybe a good price, but sometimes price and quality go together (you get what you pay for)…Dave

Each can is only 4oz. And there are many different grades of the stuff? Maybe a good price, but sometimes price and quality go together (you get what you pay for)…Dave

Thats 96 oz. No matter how you shake a stick at it. It's a great deal.

Boo hoo not available to Australia.

A friend who has Prime just ordered for me.
I've been hoarding one can for years. Now I can splurge!

You snooze, you loose. Looks like they caught their mistake, and now the price is $81.70.

Back