Just ordered a 1030 lathe and PM-25 Mill

Hi Andgott,

It's been 7 weeks since I ordered my PM30MV, so hopefully we'll be hearing something about our mills soon.

I'll bet you are anxiously waiting for the new lathe to show up, good luck with it.

Steve

Well- They SAY that the mills are on track to arrive when promised. We'll see how that goes.

It ended up taking almost three weeks to ship an 'in stock' item- But I'd rather wait a few days up front than have them ship something that's not 'ready', and deal with the hassles of having to repair or replace things. Also, Since the machine that I had originally been promised turned out to be mislabeled, and not in stock, he upgraded me to the larger 11" lathe for the same price... I chose to go with PM because I had read a lot about their customer service, and so far I have not been disappointed. Hell, most of the other companies that I dealt with couldn't even be bothered to respond to E-mails, PM always got back within a few hours, if not minutes.

Well- They SAY that the mills are on track to arrive when promised. We'll see how that goes.

It ended up taking almost three weeks to ship an 'in stock' item- But I'd rather wait a few days up front than have them ship something that's not 'ready', and deal with the hassles of having to repair or replace things. Also, Since the machine that I had originally been promised turned out to be mislabeled, and not in stock, he upgraded me to the larger 11" lathe for the same price... I chose to go with PM because I had read a lot about their customer service, and so far I have not been disappointed. Hell, most of the other companies that I dealt with couldn't even be bothered to respond to E-mails, PM always got back within a few hours, if not minutes.
Wow, I wish they made the same mistake with my 1030. Its always nice to get a free upgrade.

Back