Just picked up this sweet little Craftsman!

DiscoDan

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
$100, including keyed and keyless chucks and a somewhat rare collet chuck. Looks like original 1/2HP motor. Some new bearings and new link belt.

20180920_205314.jpg

20180920_205354.jpg

Very nice! Looks like you got a great deal, especially getting all three chucks in the deal. One robust machine for sure.

How many speeds? I assume it is a manual pulley change for varying speeds. Also, is it usable as is, or do you need to do some work on it?

4 speeds plus forward and reverse. It runs great and needs nothing!!

The dude was cool. Builds bicycles and had an old tandem bike with a Wizzer motor. Also had a sweet Wilton bullet vise not for sale.

Dan , you need to take a trip up my way in Fallston ! ;)

Dan , you need to take a trip up my way in Fallston ! ;)
I was actually thinking of heading up there tomorrow to a place I saw on CL called Tool Belt Consignments.

Right up the road from me :grin:

Right up the road from me :grin:

I am meeting a guy in Parkville at 10:30 to buy a cool vise and then headed to Fallston if you will be around I could stop by and introduce myself. I am then headed to a car show in Dundalk. You can text me if you have time and want to meet up. 410-258-1004.

Dan

Yep . I will be working till 7am tomorrow morning and will be home after that . I'm in the middle of Parkville and Toolbelt .

Back