K.O Lee Motor Driven Workhead

bug_hunter

Registered
Registered
I could use any information anyone may have on a K.O Lee Motor Driven Workhead, model 764. I acquired it as part of a separate purchase. Motor runs fine, but needs some gear oil. Just looking to see how much of what oil. An idea of value. Should I pass it onto someone who can use it or retrofit it some way for my small mill (Burke No. 4) or lathe (SB9c)?

Thanks a lot!

As requested:

KO Lee 764.jpg

Let me know if you could use any additional photos or measurements.

Thanks a bunch!

I just bought a K O Lee at an auction last week. Planning on picking it up tomorrow. If you decide to sell, I may be interested. I've got to see what I bought once I get it home. Fingers crossed...

You might check at Vintage Machinery. They have a pretty extensive set of K O Lee scans there.

I just bought a K O Lee at an auction last week. Planning on picking it up tomorrow. If you decide to sell, I may be interested. I've got to see what I bought once I get it home. Fingers crossed...

You might check at Vintage Machinery. They have a pretty extensive set of K O Lee scans there.
Search on the Vintage Machinery site, but no luck finding the appropriate model number yet (no. 764). Best of luck on the pickup.

I like those smaller motor driven work heads. If you don't want it or want to sell it let me know.
A leaphart

Back