K&T 2HL Univ. 1943. Coming Along...

Beautiful machine, seems to be in fairly good condition judging by the Y sliding surfaces!
Do you have a vertical head for it as well?

Beautiful machine, seems to be in fairly good condition judging by the Y sliding surfaces!
Do you have a vertical head for it as well?

I sure don’t. Wish I did. If you know of any leads on ones lease let me know.

Will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will

I have an almost identical machine to yours, except that it's approximately six years younger and minus that beautiful new coat of paint. You've done a great job.

If you think a vertical head is hard to find near you, spare a thought for me over here in Australia! I've been looking for about the past five years, but I am yet to find even another K&T anywhere nearby, let alone a vertical head, much less one that anyone is willing to part with. I think I'm going to have to import it in order to have any hope of getting hold of one, but I don't even know where to start looking.

Cheers,... Jon.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Will

I just watched Keith Rucker working through issues on his 3H K&T universal head. You might drop him a note--he found his head from a guy that used to refurbish equipment at K&T.

Your machine looks great! Hopefully this will help you. Search Craigslist Peoria, Illinois "Milling machine vertical head". Or Craigslist add 7238760792.

Back