KÖPING S12CL

fernballan

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I need to replace bearings in electric motors on my köping lathe
Almost all lathe manufactured in Sweden have birth certificates with all tolerances, when it was made and where it was sold. My lathe was manufactured 30/04 1964 and sold to lokstaverken.
He i bought the lathe off, used the lathe until the company went bankrupt
He bought the lathe of the company but never used it

DSC01113.JPG

DSC01112.JPG

DSC01111.JPG

DSC01110.JPG

That's a great looking lathe fernballan, and I like the fact that you still have it's "birth certificate". How long have you owned
it?

Do you plan on changing those bearings soon?

That's a great looking lathe fernballan, and I like the fact that you still have it's "birth certificate". How long have you owned
it?

Do you plan on changing those bearings soon?
I think I bought it four years ago I have 3 weeks of vacation now so i going to do it now

That sounds like a good plan: I'm not sure I would want to run those bearings much longer. :)

I hope the bearings are replaceable. A few German motors I have pulled down have had the inner race ground into the shaft. Basically throw the entire armature away and buy a new one at three times the cost of a new motor.

I hope the bearings are replaceable. A few German motors I have pulled down have had the inner race ground into the shaft. Basically throw the entire armature away and buy a new one at three times the cost of a new motor.
I have talked to some friends and they bearing are replaceable Skickat från min F3111 via Tapatalk

Back