KTF KDM-30

Tulsot

Registered
Registered
I purchased this today.

1615063074141.jpeg

I have not picked it up yet. I have searched both here and elsewhere online. I can not find a manual. Anybody have one or know where to access one? This mill seems a little different than most other round column mills as the head height adjustment is made via a crank at the right rear of the base which moves the column and head as a unit vs the head moving up and down the column.

I appreciate any help.

This is the best picture I can do until I get it home in a few days

I never found a manual. I did take it apart to the last bolt, clean, lube and put it back together. I’ve been using it and like it, but I’m just a hobbyist.

I’d be glad to help if I can.

Thanks for your reply! Is yours 220 Volt? What do you think of the way the head raises? I have only seen a few pics of the one I'm getting on Saturday, it's the only size that will fit where I have to put it:<)

Cheers,
Steve

I messaged ryan79 a while back. He sold it and has no way to contact the new owner.

Mine is single phase 220. The head is a little clunky to start up and down at times and takes some effort raise. I even took that entire crank system apart, cleaned and re-lubricated it.

Back