Kurt DX6 - Rev B

Cletus

Registered
Registered
Well, I've finally ordered my Kurt DX6. My mill is about one month away from paying for itself (I base that on the jobs I can and am now taking on since owning the PM-935 and the fact I really need to tell the boss lady something financially positive) :)
The "Scratch & Dent" units are out of stock at Kurt, so I ordered their "new, latest and greatest creation" Revision B from All Industrial Tool Supply. We'll see how it turns out soon enough I guess.

....and a Shars Speedhandle

Last edited:
Great to know. Cause, It's gonna cost me a small fortune in shipping, tax and duties when it arrives here.

Oh man... I want one... but I want to buy the Maxi Torque Rite Air Power Draw Bar first...

Added to my wish list for now...

Nice, but large for a 9 x 32, but if you need it it's great. 6" vs 4"...

Very nice, that's a huge hunk-a-steel there!
I love my PM 6" vise, it works great. But, from the git-go I wanted the DX6. Just had to wait a bit to see what the new year outlook was like. When I ordered the mill, it was a tosser between the Maxi-Torque Rite power drawbar or the DX6, the Maxi Torque won.
Luckily, the year started out very good for me, have stuff lined-up for the first quarter and then some. Doing some OR Table refurbishing now and also completing a brand new OR and ICU unit for two private healthcare concerns.

Back