Large Drill & Tap Chart

jbolt

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
My 30 year old ISCAR drill and tap chart is on its last legs and time for a new chart. I can print 11 x 17 charts all day long but I like this chart because of its size (24 x 36) and the inch and metric sizes are mixed together by decimal not separated like a lot I see. I have not seen another like it since. Anyone know of a source for something similar? Preferably laminated.

There's a free chart included in the 2018 KBC Tools catalog. Shouldn't cost to much to have it laminated at Staples and hours of fun drooling over all the nice tooling.

I purchased a large chart of drill sizes for both Imperial and Metric from SPI and sold by Enco several years ago, it may still be available through MSC.

I've been registered with Starrett for some time, and I went in last night and couldn't find the charts either. I've seen them in there before, so either they're gone, or I suck at finding them.

When you find a replacement, buy a inexpensive frame. This will last you the rest of your life so long as its not in direst sunlight.
My personal favorite is this old Champion drill Co chart from the early 80's. Very easy to read over the Starrett.
IMG_1487.JPG
The Starrett required some trimming to fit the frame.
IMG_1486.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I purchased an old chart off of eBay when I got it there was 2 of then. I shared one with a friend

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back