Large Drill & Tap Chart

Durn! I registered about 2-3 years ago and got the wall chart, etc. Tried logging in just now and no joy. Guess I'll have to try their 800 number and ask what's happening. I'll post again with anything I learn.

OK. Got the info from Strrett's 800 number.

On the page I gave a link to, http://www.starrett.com/documentation
click on "Create account" and get set up. Note that documentation and merchandise ordering are two different accounts, so be sure to create the account from this page.
Once set up, get back to the above page and click on "Order literature"
On that page, click on "Educational" in the box on the left side. That should get you where you can order the charts, etc.

Here’s my theory:

All the jobbers and stores that handle Starrett get a stack of charts as promos from their sales rep. The manager in turn takes a bunch home or gives them to his buddies who put them on eBay (where I got mine )

I spent $15 bucks laminating my two.

b64df027443ecfe8fb3d50d5019026f8.jpg

OK. Got the info from Strrett's 800 number.

On the page I gave a link to, http://www.starrett.com/documentation
click on "Create account" and get set up. Note that documentation and merchandise ordering are two different accounts, so be sure to create the account from this page.
Once set up, get back to the above page and click on "Order literature"
On that page, click on "Educational" in the box on the left side. That should get you where you can order the charts, etc.

Did you actually try this? When I go to "Educational", I get 5 choices, and none of them are the drill chart.

Durn it again! You're right - it just ain't there. I apologize for the bum steer.
All I can suggest now is either emailing csawin@starrett.com or calling their toll free number, 888-674-7443.
-or-
if you have a Starrett distributor someplace close by, you might be able to get the chart from them (???)

Anyone know of a source for something similar? Preferably laminated.

Jay:

I got mine from SECO. I also got a nice Turning/Technical Guide from them. Don't remember exactly how I got them, but the "Metal Tips and Tricks" YouTube creator has a video where he interviewed a SECO tech rep who shared details about how to get them.

Bill

Here is the wall chart. I mounted it on poster board and put a cedar frame around it.
Seco Wall Chart.JPG

And here is the catalogue.
Seco Turning Catalogue.JPG

I Couldn’t find them after logging in ether so I called talked to Mary, she’s sending me 2 wall charts 4 cards.

I spent $15 bucks laminating my two.
That's a great idea, I have mine taped on the wall in my office/computer room, didn't want to have it in the shop without a cover, the $15 you spent on laminating it is well worth it in my opinion.

Back