Lars Christensen is back with Fusion 360 tips!

Technical Ted

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
For those of you following Lars Christensen and his Fusion 360 help videos, looks like he's back for season 2!

Anyone learning and/or trying to improve their Fusion 360 skill set and you don't follow Lars, I suggest you start since his videos are extremely helpful. He goes though things very slowly with a lot of explanation instead of just flying through topics as some do.

Have fun!
Ted

I watched a few before I found his.
Started out with the ones from Fusion, what a joke.
Found Lars much easier to follow. Every once and awhile the accent makes me pause and review, but not to bad.
I'm always pausing and reviewing and trying to draw what he draws at the same time on my laptop. That helps as watching it done is
never as good or the same as doing it.
Sometimes my dropdowns show different selections than his. Wasn't sure if my settings were different or if the video was old enough that
fusion changed things. That always added to the pause time as I tried to find a way to do what he was doing with different selections, or same
selection placed in a different dropdown.

I've seen video where the person is not trying to slow down and see how far behind I am. They move through it very fast.
"Maker's Muse" has a few Fusion videos and says he's going to go slow so we can follow. They are good also. Mostly for the 3D print crowd.
His "slow" is to fast for me. Just shows what an amateur I am.

Here's another Fusion 360 beginner series that I suggest. Brad Tallis from AutoDesk goes through things very slowly and explains the details that other typically just fly through...

Have fun!
Ted

Back