Latest News

Doug Gray

H-M Supporter - Commercial Member
H-M Supporter - Commercial Member
Hello everyone and welcome. Let me start one of the very first DGDD store subforum post by saying a huge thank you to the home machinist/tinker community. Hobby machinist from all over the world have come thru the store. I've been connecting with many them, and to a person they are just the nicest people you could ask for. Kits, or downloads have gone out to

• Canada
  • United States
  • England
  • Australia
  • Austria
  • Whales
  • Germany
  • Finland
  • And one fellow from my hometown I was able to hand the package to.
It's been a wild ride just lately and I'm having a ball.

The store now has a "Hall of Fame"! At the bottom of the store home page you will see the scrolling Hall of Fame photos. Upload your completed kit project images with a brief description. I've posted My work and Quinns to get the hall started.

Thanks again for your support,, play safe and

Enjoy Your Shop Time!
Regards D.G.

Last edited:
The store now has a cool new feature. All orders are now tracked on a world map. You can navigate all around the world and zoom in on your order! Try it out here https://d-gray-drafting-and-design.myshopify.com/pages/customers-from-around-the-world

1620321553457.png

1620321667863.png

Recent activity at the the store.

• Shipped 3" Machinist Clamp plates, hardware and drawings only to Edmonton Alberta Canada
  • A complete 3" Machinist Clamp Kit went to Phoenix Arizona
  • PDF digital download to the Netherlands.
  • An Indexing Plate Complete Kit went to its new home in the great state of Texas
  • A proud hobby machinist shared a photo of there completed 3"MCK to the store "Hall of Fame". A fine example with name and date stamped on the main plates as well as nicely serrated jaws.
Just a glimpse of the goings on.

Thanks for looking
Enjoy your shop time!
D.G.
Winnipeg

https://d-gray-drafting-and-design.myshopify.com/

Back