Latest work

7mag

Active User
Registered
Been a while since I posted here, so I thought I would post some pics of my recent work
Thanks for looking,

BTFINISH.JPG WNFLIPPER.jpg FLOCKFINISH.jpg

7Mag,
Yes you were missed and I for one am extremely glad to see you back with such a nice project to show. Please don't stay away so long and keep those beautiful knife creations coming. Could you make me one with the assist lever on the back too. I like the Tanto design and had one in Iraq until they confiscated it at the Post Office when I shipped my personal effects home. I was very disappointed and was unable to convince them that it was not a switch blade. Ahhhh, well worse stuff has happened but you might be able to alleviate that for me too. Pm me and we can discuss a price.

Bob

Beautiful workmanship on those knives. They just scream quality! Very nice.
:hugethumbzup:

How do you sharpen the blades on them? Those are very very nice pieces man.

I put the sharpen bevel with a new 400 grit grinding belt.
Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

7Mag,
Yes you were missed and I for one am extremely glad to see you back with such a nice project to show. Please don't stay away so long and keep those beautiful knife creations coming. Could you make me one with the assist lever on the back too. I like the Tanto design and had one in Iraq until they confiscated it at the Post Office when I shipped my personal effects home. I was very disappointed and was unable to convince them that it was not a switch blade. Ahhhh, well worse stuff has happened but you might be able to alleviate that for me too. Pm me and we can discuss a price.

Bob

Bob, PM sent
Thanks

Been a while since I posted here, so I thought I would post some pics of my recent work
Thanks for looking,

That's really nice... I'm not a fan of chisel points but that one looks pretty darn good.

Ray

Very nice. Making a folder is so much more difficult than a sheath knife. I watched Bob Dozier work on a number of folders yesterday and the intricacy just amazed me.

Rick

Making a knife of the standards shown would be out of my league, but they are inspirational prices to look at.

they look great.

Si.

Back