Lathe moving

PS, I really appreciate all of your good input to make sure my equipment arrives safely.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Safe travels!

The flatbed operator certainly did tie it down properly.
The chains on the end are very good.
I always flinch when going down the hiway and see one where they are only tied down with yellow straps, nothing on the ends.

Good luck, & why are you leaving the warm climate of FLA for the midwest? burrrrrrrr.

I put more faith in the 9 straps than I do in 2 chains that will not keep the container from sliding back or forward, but all in all that container isn’t going anywhere.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When tie down heavy items, the angle with the force is important and keeping them the same will reduce problem greatly

At extreme angle, it would break cables or other things before it hold the item from moving.

I'm happy to say that the shipping container was delivered with no damages to any equipment. Everything was secured well and no shifting or movement happened.

I had a pad leveled to put it on but the truck driver wouldn't back it up to where we needed in fear of getting stuck.
810853381c1fcfa6fe653e547fea6087.jpg
6ec5cc74ba2592089e7cf90a1f71188c.jpg
76782693cb596fe7a169bab607a2613f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Great news!
Welcome home :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

great that everything made it OK. Sad that you could not put it down on the pad you prepared.

Wednesday to Saturday ... not too bad! Glad to hear it's all safe.

Back