LED lights for my daughters

thank you for the kind words. She's always been that kind of girl from the moment she could focus her eyes. She used to insist on helping me wash the car as soon as she could walk, which made for a funny site in her diaper! My youngest, not so much, she's more of a girly girl, but she's still sharp as a tack. Hopefully with enough support and encouragement they'll end up doing something they love for the rest of their lives.

Plus it gives me a free ticket to play with my toys without taking away from weekend family time :) Now I'll just have to see if I can convince Sophie to help with some of my other projects...

Dang heat your shop so the poor girl doesn't have to dress for the arctic. :roflmao: Just kidding its cool that she is into working with you. I have two nieces that are about that age (11 and 9) one likes the shop the other is less interested, but I am trying to bring her around. Unfortunately they live several states away so I don't get much time with them. :(

Jeff

ha, that's funny, I'd love to heat my shop :) I have a little 1.5kW oil/electric heater in there and I've screened off that end of the garage, but even so, it doesn't make much difference. I just wear more clothes and stuff a hot water bottle up my t-shirt!

Back