Lets get fired .

Points. Ha, they tried to write me up for telling the true about the shop compressor. It is dying, runs 24/7 for the last 6 years. My response was, you are going to need more paper before I am done! Best part is what happened yesterday, the mentioned compressor died! No shop air since the Sunday afternoon shift and not likely until after I install it’s replacement! 5 year warranty and we have been using it a lot as of late. This time the brain died again. 3 years per brain like clockwork. Sweet justice. Gardner Denver Apex is definitely not the “apex”. Regular maintenance but that does not do anything for the control panel!
Pierre

Never be afraid to seek legal counsel. Too many good people get the socket head cap xxxxxed
because they didn't think to consult a lawyer.

Not telling you to take any action, just know what your rights are.

John
Every time I had any dealings with "legal counsel" I ended up with the short end of the stick. They work, as well, for the highest paying customer. Learn what the words mean to a court and do your own research. Or go soveriegn and shut the courts out. . .

Just finished the install of the new compressor. Lot quieter than the Gardner, and got lucky not having to swap a couple phases on start up.
Pierre

Back