Tormach PCNC 770 mill

4th axis for the Tormach

Lathe that my dad restored for me :)

Tool holders for mill

My Lincoln SP 135 welder

Mandatory motorcycle picture :biggrin:

Kevin

Last edited by a moderator:
"One thing I have found (and still need to improve) is you can never have too many lights."

My neighbor clams that when the doors are open and the lights are on you can see it from the space station. With all the lights on they have to kick on the second power plant. I understand about needing lighting.

The truth of the matter is we are all tool junkies. I have the same fix problem.

you have a nice setup kevin and i love the mill
steve

I love it. I don't know how i missed this thread. It's comforting to know that I'm not the only tool junkie in the world.

I'm operating out of a 2 car garage that I used to store my lawn equipment and construction business things in. I bought a 12x16 shed for all that stuff and I also have a large walkin basement for all that stuff. My garage is now becoming the workshop i always hoped it would be. I will post pics in a couple of days.

there are hobby machinist making works of art on the kitchen table
it's not the shop
steve

I dunno but a red sports car sounds fun. Or a nice red motorcycle too.Sawyer's buck and BMW's 005.JPG

Sawyer's buck and BMW's 005.JPG

Recent updates in my shop

I thought I'd update my posting with new pics of the exterior/interior of my shop.

Got the driveway done:
i-JGXZHDQ-M.jpg

Built a workbench:
i-q2k2G9N-M.jpg
i-Z39ndwz-M.jpg
i-ZT8BtN2-M.jpg

Moved a bunch of my stuff in:
i-K8h52DN-M.jpg
i-bwB7JH9-M.jpg
i-TfFzQ4q-M.jpg
i-dFH7s88-M.jpg
i-XN74RvL-M.jpg
i-3b4jhcm-M.jpg

Now I bought this, to replace the mill/drill I already had:
i-2DdnFp7-M.jpg
i-fVbpzsz.jpg

I still have more stuff to move in, and now I need to sell the Mill/Drill and move it out.

i-JGXZHDQ-M.jpg

i-q2k2G9N-M.jpg

i-Z39ndwz-M.jpg

i-ZT8BtN2-M.jpg

i-K8h52DN-M.jpg

i-bwB7JH9-M.jpg

i-TfFzQ4q-M.jpg

i-dFH7s88-M.jpg

i-XN74RvL-M.jpg

i-3b4jhcm-M.jpg

i-2DdnFp7-M.jpg

i-fVbpzsz.jpg

Last edited:
That is one nice looking shop. I end up collecting too much stuff to be that clean and organized (read pack rat). Campy

Back