Lets See Your Shop!

Davidh
Thanks for the comment; Yeh I know its too clean, but I havent actually done/started on any thing yet just getting my self set up with machinery & bits 'n bobs tooling wise. Am in the process of gathering material for projects that I have in mind (& plans for)..Aluminium, Brass, MS, Cast Iron, rod, bar, plate etc. I'll be trawlling the scrappies in the not too distant future as prices here are getting 'stoopid', I actually picked up a defunct printer from the local recycling point last week, just to strip down for parts..bearings, stainless rod, plastic/steel gears, drive belts, anything that will be useful :thinking:.
Cheers
George.

loggerhogger

i have the same vertical mill good machines. My horizontal is also a K & T Milwaukee. Looking at the Camel Back I can't figure out who made it?

Paul

Wow loggerhogger!! Do you mind telling us what machines you have? And maybe some color pictures???

The mill is a Kerney & Treker Milwaukee Model H, The small Shaper is an eight inch Lewis, the drill press in a 21" Canedy Otto, and the big motor in the back round is for my 1910 Greeves Klusman lathe. Shop Pictures 2012 005.jpgShop Pictures 2012 009.jpg

Shop Pictures 2012 009.jpg Shop Pictures 2012 005.jpg

Very nice logger hogger!! Thanks for the info. And nice little hit and miss engine you got there.
Chris

I definitely have gone in a different direction than most of you but I like it.

DSC00799.JPG DSC00801.JPG DSC00806.JPG

Back