Lets See Your Shop!

Very sweet setup. Looks like you have plenty of room for more machines :)

Very sweet setup. Looks like you have plenty of room for more machines :)

I hope not. I really don't want to add although I'm sure I will over the years. I just wish I had more time to enjoy the ones I have and spend more time in the shop. My full-time job is taking up too much of my time. Come on retirement.

Thanks for the comments.

Mike

Dang thats one heck of a compound you got going on!! Looks great inside. Are the air lines that new aluminum stuff? We are thinking about switching from galvanized but it would be rather costly.

Dang thats one heck of a compound you got going on!! Looks great inside. Are the air lines that new aluminum stuff? We are thinking about switching from galvanized but it would be rather costly.

Thank you. I am pretty happy with the way the whole thing turned out. It looks exactly like it did in my head when we bought the home last year.

The air lines are the Pro 100 kits from Aircom. I ended up using 3 complete kits in all. I have 7 wall drops in the shop, one air drop for the milling machines and two air drops feeding a Reelcraft air hose reel at the front of the shop between the two rollup doors and one on my two-post lift. I also have one air drop in my RV bay next to the air compressor. I had copper in my last shop and wanted something a bit nicer looking as well as quick and easy to install. With the price of copper these days, I don't know that I would have saved much had I gone with copper again.

Thanks for the comments.

Mike

Very nice! I am envious!

Thank you. I appreciate the comment.

For anyone interested I have a complete shop tour on my YouTube channel. Here is a link:

Also on my YouTube channel I have a shop build Part 1 and Part 2 videos of the shop during construction.

Mike

Thank you. I appreciate the comment.

For anyone interested I have a complete shop tour on my YouTube channel. Here is a link:

Also on my YouTube channel I have a shop build Part 1 and Part 2 videos of the shop during construction.

Mike
man, that sure looks nice. I really need to spend a weekend and clean my garage/shop up, I'm jealous how clean and organized yours is.

Decided it was time for more storage and more surface area for the work bench.

Garage is roughly 10’x20’ inside.

Many tools are hidden in the cabinet drawers and the big machines typically have dust covers when not in use.

B61DA847-4B13-4BF8-B8AA-DA329040D72E.jpeg

36F385CB-1CAF-400B-BCB6-BE692FD6582F.jpeg

Some of these shops are so clean.......I'm guessing 50% of the shop time is cleaning up! Beautiful shops to say the least!

Back