Let's See Your Tractors

Is that an oliver?

It's called an "Earthmaster". They are rare. They are very similar in size/engine to a Massey Harris Pony.

This particular is a beat up one I bought for parts to restore the I have that belonged to my father. It was "modified" with a cutting torch to fit a Hercules 4 cylinder in it. They were originally powered by a gas Continental N62.

Thanks,
Steve W.

New to me couple weeks ago 122. With snow thrower, mower and roto tiller (in pieces). She is a runner for $300. Not sure compression specs should be. i only get 50 psi. Good starting point for my first tractor. I took the snow blower off for the summer. Going to put the mower on.

47ec404bdfe54a7bf8296037181508a6.jpg

Jack

This is my small 4x4 articulated Pasquali tractor. She is powered by a 2Cyl 1000cc air cooled Ruggerini Diesel Engine. Power output 26NM / 22.5HP. It is still in running conditions and to rebuild it one day is on my bucket list.
Pasqual1_2.jpg Pasqual1_1.jpg

That's the smallest arti I've ever seen. When I think of articulated tractors I think of 400HP Steigers.

very very nice Pasquali---do you have any attachments for it or know what it was used for?--is it hyd drive or mechanical drive train?---thanks for showing it----Dave

My guess is that mine is somewhere in the 70's but I am unable to confirm it, except that it is Italian. They were mostly used in Vineyards. Mine came with a rotovator and a single toe for ploughing and a missing hydraulic pump which is suppose to drive the rear 3 point hitch. I have seen various implements on the web being used.
It is mechanical drive and the main gearbox drives the front wheels. Rear wheels are driven with small universal type shafts to rear axle. Front axle also has a mechanical lever to engage diff lock on the front wheels.
She has a very interesting final drive system. 3speeds forward, 1 reverse but then there are another lever with 3 ranges (low, medium and high range) which gives you 9 forward speeds ranging from .4mph to 15mph and 3 reverse speeds ranging from .9mph to 10 mph. Below a schematic on the drive train. She has no breaks on the front axle only mechanical breaks on the rear axle.

Drive_Train.JPG

Here is my 1952 Farmall Cub (named Wile E. Cub):
1952 Farmall Cub.jpg

And here is my 1972 Cub with loader and backhoe(Bugs Backhoe):
Bugs2.jpg

Here's my old Ford. 22k #'s dry, 36 yrs old and still working hard. I'd be lost without it. Mike

upload_2015-9-27_22-28-16.png

Back