Let's See Your Tractors

Here are some of mine. These are just the ones that run. I have several more that don't run that I have yet to rebuild.

1926 McCormick-Deering 10-20
IMGP4050.JPG

1929 Farmall Regular and 1947 Farmall M
100_5633.JPG
1929 McCormick-Deering 22-36
100_5656.JPG
1934 Farmall F30

1936 McCormick-Deering WA-40
IMGP4067.JPG
IMGP4069.JPG
My oldest and newest tractors together, McCormick-Deering 15-30 and 1956 Farmall 400. (the 15-30 does not run)
100_7698.JPG

Here's mine. A 1966 Bolinder Munktell 350, known as "Boxer". The most successful swedish tractor made, over 35000 produced.
In the pics I'm using it to unload my drillpress, a dual spindle ASEA.DSC_0028.JPG DSC_0029.JPG

Here's my JD model D patiently waiting for some attention. Mike

upload_2016-2-4_9-13-21.png

Some nice old iron here.

Every time I try to post a pic here I crash me internet connection.

I have a mid 90's (?) John Deere compact tractor with a Woods backhoe. We have a LOT of rocks here, I hooked into a few so I went out and bought a 70's (?) Ford 555. It's a beast but can't move very well in snow.

You need chains for the rear, and then it will be un-stopable. There is a place in Tennessee I believe called Southern Parts were I bought my chains when I did commercial snow removal, that was pretty reasonable. For your own use they should last forever. I have a set for my 755 with double the standard amount of cross links and it's just like being on bare ground. I put new rear tires on a few years ago and now need to modify my fenders so I can get the chains back on. I had to plow once last year before we left for the winter without the chains on and it really jacked up the pucker factor. It was like trying to control an 11 ton bar of wet soap on a slip & slide on the 7 percent grade of our upper driveway. :eek: Mike

Some nice old iron here.

Every time I try to post a pic here I crash me internet connection.

I have a mid 90's (?) John Deere compact tractor with a Woods backhoe. We have a LOT of rocks here, I hooked into a few so I went out and bought a 70's (?) Ford 555. It's a beast but can't move very well in snow.

The 555 stays parked for the winter, it has some pretty bald tires and we just paved the driveway. I have a Ford Stranger I plow with, it has chains but now with the paved driveway it's back to the old method of yanking it out when stuck with my Jeep in low range and locked axles. Puckers my wife quite nicely when she is in the truck when I yank it out:eek:. The Deere is a 4x4 so it is my back up plow vehicle. The 555 makes me pucker a bit when I back up over a decent sized rock.

Speaking of, we're due for 8" today and wifey is at work so I'm out in a few to plow the 4" or so we already have. It sux when I get stuck and I'm home with my 8 y/o daughter. I'm thinking about training her to steer the truck next time I get stuck, she doesn't pucker near as easily as my wife:D

Back