Let's See Your Tractors

My cousins have two of those David Browns. A 1200 and a 990 with a loader. The crank in the 1200 has been replaced one and the 990 twice!! Needless to say, they don't really use those two anymore lol.

Chris

The crank wasn't designed very well. It should have been beefed up.

Actually. Its not a jd its a 1968 gilson i have three of them all running. I had a bet with a friend whose tractor would look better in jd colors and i won.
George

Actually. Its not a jd its a 1968 gilson i have three of them all running. I had a bet with a friend whose tractor would look better in jd colors and i won.
George

You shouldnt do that, you cause people like me to waste a lot of time trying to figure out what it is. :thinking:

George

Hey George, If you can't have the real thing then one that look's like it is just as good. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Here's just one of my tractors, started as an IH cub cadet 122.... (hope I did the pic upload right :dunno:)

tractor.jpg

Well, I have a few pictures, tractors are all covered this time of year.
First is my little 1985 Kubota L-2550 that began life as an American Airlines tug,

then there is a 1953 Allis Chalmers WD, just one pic that I could find...

I have a 1936 Caterpillar RD4, with LeTourneau blade and cable drive.

I also have a 1944 Caterpillar D4, tool bar hydraulic blade, but no pics with blade attached

also have a couple of John Deere riding mowers; an early 80's model 300, and an early 2000's model 335, with ps, all hydraulics, etc.,
but no pics that I could find...

Bob

kubota1.jpg tiller1.jpg kubota2.jpg DCP_5822.JPG 2T 1.jpg

I love those old crawlers, I almost bought a caterpillar D2, I'm glad I didn't now though. It needed a lot of work. I would like to have a JD 1010 crawler loader.

Back