Let's See Your Tractors

Here's just one of my tractors, started as an IH cub cadet 122.... (hope I did the pic upload right :dunno:)

Do they have garden tractor pulls? Neat little machine, looks like it has some attitude.

Do they have garden tractor pulls? Neat little machine, looks like it has some attitude.

Yes, they are pretty big up in PA, OH,and the midwest. Thanks, its close to 70 H.P. @ 9k RPM single cylinder on methanol on a 1050lb tractor including driver makes for a pretty wild ride :))

I only buy machines DOA and rebuid them!
Several others in process but takes several years to rebuild and repair and finally Paint!

C2_Img.jpg 100_1409.JPG

Awesome, Ive always wanted to do a skid steer. Im working on a case davis super trencher right now.

I can only show a stolen picture of one I had a while back. 1958 40 series wide front end. Wish i still had it.

Well I may as well jump in nothing else to do its -0- out again. My father bought the TD 15 and the
Ford 650 new the loader is a IH gas trojan 124A the one we moved the mill with the height of the
mill plus the height of the bucket just made it through the 12' door. And the F6 Ford also he bought
new, that stays inside always its loaded with, air, 225A ac/dc welder, ox acet. I do have an AO Smith
225amp shop 220vt but never use it, I like the DC. Also theres a Lincoln mig on the truck to.
Still V8 flathead dont ya love it. Since I busted my back, I dont dig holes no more I stay in the machine
shop ( which I've always done )

650 Ford.JPG Late 215D LC.JPG TD.JPG truck 1.jpg

great looking toys.. . im green with envy. . . even tho i would not have very much to do with them. . . . . my neighbor has na old 4 yard ford dump truck with flathead thats in pretty fair shape. . . i think i need that too. make a neat hot rod:)

Guess it's time for me to bring down the quality of this thread. :rolleyes: I have two tractors, one a Allis Chalmers WD45 (running, but don't have pics) and a John Deere Model "B" that's going to get worked on once the weather gets nice enough to allow it.

JD0004.JPG

JD0013.JPG

JD0011.JPG

The space I am storing it in is very cramped so I couldn't get very good pics, sorry. :eek:

-Ron

JD0004.JPG

JD0013.JPG

JD0011.JPG

Back