Let's See Your Tractors

I have the high bid on this old Ford, closes tomorrow. What color do y'all think I should paint it?

I always go with what it was originally. Since this looks like a industrial model it was probably ford industrial yellow. Let us know what it goes for.

I always go with what it was originally. Since this looks like a industrial model it was probably ford industrial yellow. Let us know what it goes for.

Just got out bid. It is 250 miles away and they said it ran when they pulled it out of service but I can't be sure. I want this old guy, just not sure if it is worth it. It is at $960.00 right now. I will probably take up to a grand at the last moment. A cleaned up one goes for about $3,500.00 around these parts. Decisions, Decisions. Oh well I will sleep on it.

Well seeing how I don't live on a farm or a ranch anymore this tractor is the only I get to play with as long as I take it from Grandson's and all 4 of them together are getting hard to handle. 41AWvURS7ML__SX385_.jpg

41AWvURS7ML__SX385_.jpg

Just got out bid. It is 250 miles away and they said it ran when they pulled it out of service but I can't be sure. I want this old guy, just not sure if it is worth it. It is at $960.00 right now. I will probably take up to a grand at the last moment. A cleaned up one goes for about $3,500.00 around these parts. Decisions, Decisions. Oh well I will sleep on it.

Watch bidding fees on auctions, Im registered for a insurance auto auction and the fees are ridiculous. Those are good tractors, I wouldn't be to worried about going more then that. It doesn't appear to be in bad shape and with a horizontal exhaust you don't have to worry about eater getting into the engine. If it sat outside id drain the hydraulic oil right away.

Here is mine. Most of the machining work I do is manufacturing tractor attachments for tractors.

nevazaje.jpg

sy2ebezu.jpg

nevazaje.jpg

sy2ebezu.jpg

P1010001.JPG

Ok, I know she's small but she was brand new in 2012. Complete with bagging system. I hope to get a snow blower attachment next year for these northeast ohio winters! GO CUB CADET!!!

P1010001.JPG

Got it $1,440.00. Now I need to get it home and start in on it. I don't know whether to be happy, or sad.

tractor.jpg

Got it $1,440.00. Now I need to get it home and start in on it. I don't know whether to be happy, or sad.

Keep thinking you screwed up on it and it will work out in the end. If you think you got a steal you will put more into it then what its worth. Thats how it worked for me in the past.

If you ever find a tractor that needs a lot of parts you will find out real quick the $1400 is cheap for a whole tractor.

Back