Life changes ......

Mark_f

Registered
Registered
I am in the process of adapting my shop to be able to work in it. Since it won't accommodate a wheelchair, I must make other arrangements to get around in it. It also must be equipped with a closed circuit camera and intercom system so I can be monitored while there in case of problems or emergency. This will take some time, probably at least a couple months. As of now, I will no longer be a moderator on here but will ,if permitted, remain as a regular member to continue to contribute and pass on knowledge. I also belong to 5 other machinist and machine forums. I intend to participate at those as I always have and none will interfere with each other as far as I am concerned. I am turning my own website over to someone else to run as I don't have the time to devote to running it or the desire and ability to manage it. As I adapt to a new lifestyle of not being able to walk and get around as I used to, ALL my time will be devoted to machining and offering machining advice to anyone that asks for it. I am also planning my wedding next year and it and my new wife will demand some of my time.
So..... To all my friends, I intend to be back and available to everyone I know and have grown to love.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see your back my friend and congratulations on the wife to be. Hope she's willing to share :black eye:. Good luck to you with all that you are planning. Can't wait for your next build.

Be well my friend.

Well Mark, I hope you find a decent way to get around in your shop. Maybe with a few pics. we could help with suggestions. Please keep us posted as to your progress.
That is a greate idea Old mud. Extra eyes will maybe help. Good thinking and we all would like to see your progress I think, I know I would.

Well...... I'm lying in the emergency room tonight. They are checking for a heart attack and there are a lot of doctors and nurses buzzing around. They seem concerned about my aneurysm right now. I think they are going to check it again. My girlfriend called a ambulance because I collapsed with chest pain tonight at home.

Mark
I will be saying a prayer for I know the Father hear and answers prayer. Be strong my friend and get back to work.
Thank you for all you do. Get well quickly.
Nelson

Back