Linear Rails

JerseyDog

Registered
Registered
I bought a pair of linear rails with blocks. I got them on eBay new but open box. I was looking around to see where to post this question but could find any place so I’ll ask it here. They came sealed from factory and covered in a thick grease. I know I have to clean them before installing them but they didn’t come with the zerks. I was told that I might need a metering valve which I have no idea what they are. I have included images and will like help on identifying if I need the metering valves. If I do need them how will I go about getting them? Also what do they do? I have been looking around but can’t find any info on them. All help is greatly appreciated. I couldn’t load images with this post but I will add alone on the next post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bc146f0c8881f8a92950ab27fe81a7ef.jpg

cf18d030ecee28bbf0eaf604f7c77c80.jpg

2cead7b8c25ce989e68275d79b886ba8.jpg

Just put in grease zerks. That's the way most machines are greased today. The only time you need metering valves is when using a central lube system.

Just put in grease zerks. That's the way most machines are greased today. The only time you need metering valves is when using a central lube system.

Thanks you I thought you had to run it with metering valves. Now I have to find zerks for them.

Back