Liner lock

Craigb

Registered
Registered
Here is one I finished last week. This is the first liner lock I have made in about 5 years. It is 3 inches closed. Titanium liners and bolsters both anodized liners are jeweled inside. 154CM blade hollow ground and mammoth ivory handles and thumb stud insert.

LL1_zps5b8a7439.jpg

LL2_zps599f11b3.jpg

LL3_zps05561735.jpg

LL4_zps075f91c7.jpg

LL5_zpsf3747343.jpg

LL6_zps3b97491e.jpg

That's a very classy knife. How are the bolsters fixed to the liner? That is a really nice fitup in any case.

Thanks.

Two screws for each bolster, one is into the liner and the other is into the pivot.

I like the blade too, I've got a lot of customers that order the Wharncliffe blade[SIZE=+1]<small></small>[/SIZE].

Thanks again everyone.

How are thing going Dwayne?

Craig

Good, I'm getting my shop together little by little, Just got my sewing machine set up, it's an 1893 Landis # 1 Harness Machine. I sewed six layers of belt leather together with it the other day, came out to just over 7/8" thick. Probably won't have to sew this thick of material but it will be fine for the sheaths, also got my mothers old singer from when we were boys to sew the deer skin liners in the nice sheaths. Also working on getting a forging area set up, How's things in your part of the world. Great job on the liner lock!

Dwayne

Back