Liquidation in MA

ThinWoodsman

Brass
Former Member
Not sure where to post this, as it's not an auction or anything I personally am selling - it's just an opportunity.

Today I stopped by a liquidation company in MA to check out a muffle furnace. The furnace came from a defunct robotics company along with a ton of machining equipment. I spent a few minutes going through a box of reamers and end mills. Got a fantastic price for what I selected because this stuff has just been sitting there, and they have no idea how to get rid of it. If you're within an hour or two drive, it's probably worth stopping by.

Some of the stuff I saw: three Drake arbor presses (looks like 2-, 3-ton plus a monster) starting at 150. Lots of reamers (I left the metric stuff and anything over 1/2"), drill bits, endmills. Many end mill sets which can't be sold on ebay because one or two bits are missing. A few mill table clamping sets, V-blocks, 1-2-3 blocks. A surface roughness comparator. From the stickers, it looks like most of the stuff was bought from McMaster-Carr, so even the off-brand stuff should be decent.

The company is Kallandergroup (their spelling, not mine) in Hudson, I dealt with Dan. PM me for contact info.

Back