Lisle 91000 Grinder Wheels?

vocatexas

H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
H-M Platinum Supporter
Last week I finally found a 91000 complete that I could afford. It wasn't cheap, but a lot less than I've seen others go for. Anyway, I've got the machine cleaned and working again, but I'd like to replace the wheel that came on it. Problem is, I can't find a 5 inch wheel. Does anybody know where you can source a 5x3/4x1 wheel in 60 grit these days? I've looked for hours on the internet and talked to five businesses locally that carry grinding wheels and I can't find a five inch wheel.

I know McMaster Carr carries them under toolroom grinders. eBay also has them in a cupped wheel.

Of all the places I checked, I didn't think about them for some reason. Thanks! I'll check them out.

I know this is an old post.
Vocatexas; did you find a source for the wheels? I'm looking to install a wider wheel to sharpen bigger drills I have. I was going to leave the end off the machine. I'm thinking a dished wheel with a 1.5 inch face could be installed. I'm planing on making a spacer that could use wheels with a larger then 3/4 inch hole if I can't find one. But it looks like 1.25" hole wheels could be used.

Back