Little Machine Shop Sale?

intrepid

Registered
Registered
Does Little Machine Shop ever offer discounts and sales other than closeouts and new items?
I think I have decided on a 7x16 lathe they offer but not in a hurry. If they offer sales discounts I could wait.
Thanks

Does Little Machine Shop ever offer discounts and sales other than closeouts and new items?
I think I have decided on a 7x16 lathe they offer but not in a hurry. If they offer sales discounts I could wait.
Thanks
You have lots of machines and sources to choose from. Service and support is a know feature of the little machine shop, but others also offer similar. Get metal change gears for sure ,bigger swing is similar to if you have it it will be used. Tom

Thanks, I'm moving and down sizing from a heavy full size lathe to a 7x hobby size for small projects. Just don't have the room for a full size but I want a lathe for those small projects. I never used or even saw a 7X working but have read they are capable little machines. Do the plastic gears fail often? I thought they were good material now. I was planning to purchase a full complement of accessories but did not think about the gears.

If you sign up for the LMS news letter you get a once a week sale tool offer. I have the all metal gears on my 7x10 inside and change gears and angular contact bearings on the spindle. Well worth doing. LMS are great people.

Back