Little pipe bender setup

I have one of those in my spare bathroom ! :grin: How's it going Mike ? Another busy week over here for me , think I have to work another 10 straight days/nights .

Doing well Dave, 10 working days till I get out of the 911 business, and 48 hr shifts. Your shifts don't sound too appealing ether.

No , they aren't , I'm frustrated with getting nothing done . I make big plans and then somebody always alters them and then I start over ! :grin: I just have to narrow the projects list I guess before I run out of energy . I have the 2 lathes , the surface grinder and BP and haven't touched any of them . I can almost REACH them in the garage now , so maybe one day soon . :cautious:

Thank you, I will be changing job descriptions, I have done 911 48 hr shifts for 40 years now. I will be going to the non emergency transfer rig(out to pasture) for pocket money, and to keep my medical coverage. Before switching to the medical side I was a fire equipment operator, both crash, and structural trucks at airport crash fire. That 2 platoon system did not agree with me, one day on one day off Fed Fire rules.

Thank you, I will be changing job descriptions, I have done 911 48 hr shifts for 40 years now. I will be going to the non emergency transfer rig(out to pasture) for pocket money, and to keep my medical coverage. Before switching to the medical side I was a fire equipment operator, both crash, and structural trucks at airport crash fire. That 2 platoon system did not agree with me, one day on one day off Fed Fire rules.
Thanks for all that you have given.I know it's hard sometimes,but there are people that are there for the community like yourself that makes it work

Thank you for that.

Wow that picture is like a dividing plate that you can stand on.....comfortably.........with over fifty friends.........wow.

Thanks for sharing that!

-brino

Back