Llambrich CYX-13 J2 Drill Chuck

ddickey

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Guess they figgered it out already. Back to $80.

Too bad it wasn't JT33 at that price! I needed a JT33 chuck for my cheap benchtop Craftsman drill press. Couldn't justify spending money on a chuck that costs almost as much as I paid for the drill press. I ended up finding an Accupro chuck for cheap which is made by Llambrich.

That's a great deal for $15! Looks like the price went back up cause they are out of stock now. So who all here bought them? :D

If they get em again they might blow them out again. They were even down to $13 but that was yrs ago. It's an economy chuck but even at $25 it's a good price, way better than the economy China ones.

https://camelcamelcamel.com/Llambrich-Plain-Bearing-Diameter-Capacity/product/B007R6285A

it's just what happens on Amazon - when something gets down to 1 left in stock, they'll start discounting it until it gets to around 20% of retail or someone buys it. You can get some good stuff for crazy cheap this way. Saw a Mitutoyo metric dial depth indicator 0-200mm go down to $72 the other day. I was tempted, but I already have a nice Starrett 0-225mm depth gauge.

for a while I was buying name brand (YG1, Morse, Niagara) carbide end mills for $3-5 as they popped up. Pretty much kitted myself out with new HSS, HSS-Co and carbide endmills, plus spiral point+flute+roll form taps in the usual threads for around $300 or so, spread out over about a year.

Here is another. Not quite as good of a deal ~ 50% off. Not sure why it says threaded and the Llambrich site says this is J6 taper.
I might be wrong on the list price as Travers has a J3 listed at $121.

Thanks, I snapped that one up, back up to $90 now....

Back