Loading dock chic.....or...how we roll?

Intheshop

Registered
Registered
Still practicing pic posting.......The last posting was about SWMBO who flat out stole some shop art.This one is about loading dock......

Our loading dock is used for a cpl purposes.The obvious...but it's also used by our sons/friends as a party central.We have bon fires right outside pic's reference.It's also used...several times a week as a resting spot for some of my geezer builder/contractor buds to come over....mainly getting away from their wives....and shoot the chit.So,it's not like we can't be style'n whilst solve'n the world's problems.

But my wife's habit of stealin my "stuff" was a major design element in this "woodbox".In the winter it's going to be used for scrap/drops/kindling.In the Summer,it'll be used for fold-up party chairs.It's a drop-front....so it makes a dandy make-do party shelf.

The wood;Got a load of Poplar in for a highend period pce.Ya'll don't need to see what we do for money,cause it ain't exactly in keeping with the spirit of the forum....machineshop world.The finish was a 5 step program....partly,to keep wifey off it,but also to match the existing colour scheme on dock.But remember,this is about loading dock......that serves our machineshop,so it's machine chic.

I'm trying to show pics of wood "stuff".....and how it inter-acts with machine world.Sometimes good,sometimes bad(when wifey steals it).

100_2322.JPG 100_2325.JPG 100_2327.JPG 100_2328.JPG 100_2324.JPG

Last edited:
Back