Loctite products

porthos

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
anybody know of loctite information that describes the uses and specs. of all of their products??

It's sort of available, but can be pretty tough to really sort out differences. There are some comparison charts around that are helpful, like this or this. The official site has some helpful guides like this and this and this.

what i am looking for is something like a catalog type publication. but, i suspect that dosen't exist

here's a link to the publications available on the Henkel (Loctite parent company) website. The products are grouped by application.

Contact your local Loctite distributor They may have a wall chart available. I've seen them years ago but don't know is they are still around but I found this a printable chart.
Take the pdf to a Copy business and maybe they can enlarge it

thanks guys. looks like the closest thing that i can find to a real hold in my hands catalog; is the wall chart; if i can locate one.

thanks guys. looks like the closest thing that i can find to a real hold in my hands catalog; is the wall chart; if i can locate one.
But the chart is out of date. Copyright in 2012. I'm holding in my hand a bottle of Loctite 262 and it isn't even on the chart.

My problem is that I have a lot of older stuff, and it isn't on any current charts. It is all still good, and I have pretty much figured out what is there.

One problem with Loctite is that the labels are attacked by the contents. You have to be very careful to not handle the bottle while you have contents on your hands.

Back