Logan 400. Headstock. (Total Logan 400 Rebuild)

I will add one update. I was going to make a thread but i cannot post pictures for some reason.
Matthew

Matthew,

The site is having some sort of problem with the button for adding photos to either the first post of a new thread or to any post in an existing thread. The buttons are still where they have always been but are hidden. All that you can see is a blank area. After you read this, slide your mouse pointer down to the blank space between the POST REPLY and MORE OPTIONS... The normal mouse pointer (in my case an arrow head) will change to a hand with index finger pointing (or maybe something else. Click once and you should get a files directory of your local machine in the upper left corner of the screen. From there on, everything seems to work normally.

The same problem occurs with creating a new thread, except that the two visible buttons are labeled CREATE THREAD and PREVIEW... And the same thing is happening in DOWNLOADS.

Last edited:
Matthew,

Are you by any chance running FireFox? Latest version of a few days ago?

Thought i would post an update after many years. Logan is running great. Does not get alot of use but still happy with the work done. I ended up installing a VFD on it and very happy with that mod.

QCGB works great and someday i will find a power feed saddle assy from a 9b to install.

Attachments

• IMG_7392.JPG
    IMG_7392.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_7393.JPG
    IMG_7393.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 7
Thought i would post an update after many years. Logan is running great. Does not get alot of use but still happy with the work done. I ended up installing a VFD on it and very happy with that mod.

QCGB works great and someday i will find a power feed saddle assy from a 9b to install.
I am green with envy....I recently bought a Logan 400 that is missing enough to make me question my decision. I wonder if you could find casting numbers for your motor mount assembly, and end cover? I see some parts can be found, but hate to buy parts that may not fit.

Back