Logan 6560 Motor Pulley Question

scoder75

Registered
Registered
Could someone help me out please? I am looking for a few pictures as well as some dimensions on the motor pulley for a 6560 lathe. Here is what I know so far. The belt is a 1" wide cog belt and the pully is just a single with no steps. Or if someone has an extra one they would be willing to sell I would be interested.

Thank you for any help.

I have a 6561 Logan and I can get that info this weekend. Do you have a spindle brake? Mine only has the handle and what it screws into. I could really use pics and drawings of the remaining it of. It would be much appreciated.

I moved the thread under the Logan forum. I see you had a request for this buried in someone else's thread. Let's try this before we put it in a general forum. Hope you understand.

Last edited:
The pulley info would be great! My 6560 does not have the spindle brake. Sorry. If I come across some pics I will be sure to send the link to you.

I am kinda new to forums so I apologize for starting this thread in the wrong area. It makes sense why it is under the Logan forum.

Yeah, I confused your machine with another member. But, as promised, here is the information on the motor pulley. Hope this helps get ya up and running.

DSC02155.JPG DSC02156.JPG DSC02158.JPG

You ROCK Randy! Wow you gave me more info than what I was expecting. I really appreciate the pics and especially the drawling. I have access to another lathe and will be making my own pulley.

Sorry I couldn't help you out. I will continue to search the web for the info you need. Of course i'm sure you have spent many hours yourself searching.

Glad I could help you out. Luckily my pulley was rattling around unattached to the machine right now. Yeah, the net isn't easily yielding my brake answer. Even Scott Logan was a bust.

Hey Randy, I just wanted to send a photo to show you that your pics and especially the print helped me out. I don't have the motor mounted yet but here is a pic of my lathe so far. There are pics of the lathe when I first purchased it on another thread that you had replied on. I still have a ways to go but im getting there slowly. lol

IMG_20160223_123843574.jpg IMG_20160225_133533896.jpg IMG_20160225_131121714.jpg z2.jpg

Fantastic Scoder! Your machine is looking good.

If you need anything else I have a 6565 if you look at my album I posted some pictures of the handbrake system

I made a PDF of the drawing.

Attachments

• Lathe Motor Pulley.pdf
    71.8 KB · Views: 4
Back