logan wards parts?

It looks like I promised to post a pic of the plastic felt holder and forgot. So, here it is... Better late than never, I guess.

DSCF7345.jpg

Dang, you got all fancy on the carriage lock and threading ..... thingy. Uh, what’s up with the threading thingy? Not being critical, just don’t get what it is.

Bed looks great, by the way.

Plastic felt holders look ok, don’t take too much abuse and really have a pretty simple job, just hold the felt in place.

May I suggest if your buying a new chuck , do your self a favor and buy the six jaw chuck . I guarantee you will love it over any three jaw. I think I saw a tailstock on craigslist in the tri states around me . If I Ck again and find the collection of parts ill post it . I have a logan 11" that I don't think ill ever sell I've to much invested in it. Someone started printing the thread gage for LATHES saw that recently also.

Dang, you got all fancy on the carriage lock and threading ..... thingy. Uh, what’s up with the threading thingy? Not being critical, just don’t get what it is.

DSCF7346.jpg

The thingy is a stop for my carriage "DRO". Not the greatest solution, but the long spacer is needed because the carriage lock handle
has to clear it, and if I use a taller handle, it interferes with my compound when it's clocked around in that direction.

I used my carriage stop to support the indicator by making a threaded square head bolt. If I need it as a carriage stop, I just turn the
bolt around.

DSCF7347.jpg

Last edited:
Clever, and functional for the purpose.

Back