Logan/Wards

Logan Novice

Registered
Registered
Manufactured by Logan Lathe for Montgomery Ward (Powr-Kraft 10x24 inch Mod. 64TLC-2180
Mfg. Date 1941 Serial Number 2403) before Logan marketed it under their own name.

One.JPGThree.JPGPICT5726.JPGTwo.JPG

Looks very clean. Good lathe and lots of good advice by Logan owners here. Look at the specific mfg area for specific advice. Also the Scott Logan blog on another bat channel.

Good luck with your new lathe but beware....this rabbit hole is deep!

John in Minnesota

Logan Group

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, congrats on the buy! My 820 is two years younger and an upgraded model, but it's a Logan. I did most of its restoration myself, great machine.
Tim

So, you are selling this machine on ebay after fixing it up?
Yes, that's the truth. It's a long story .... I got it from my son and fixed it up for him. He decided he didn't want it because it's spindle bore won't handle the rifle barrels he works with. So now I have it in my shop and I don't really have the room for it. I love the sense of nostalgia I get when I work with it but it's larger than my shop has space for.

Looks very clean. Good lathe and lots of good advice by Logan owners here. Look at the specific mfg area for specific advice. Also the Scott Logan blog on another bat channel.

Good luck with your new lathe but beware....this rabbit hole is deep!

John in Minnesota

Logan Group

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes indeed ... this rabbit hole is deep. But I only get one shot at life and I'm gonna have all the fun I can stuff into each moment.

Back