Look What I Found In The Garage !

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
:dancing banana:I found my mill finally after many months of cleaning and sorting . It's a Lagun FTV-2S that I reclaimed from one of my former companies last year . I used to run it back in 89 when it was new . It has been taken care of and is still tight ! Now , to get some juice hooked to it .

IMG_6711.JPG IMG_6713.JPG IMG_6714.JPG

Hi All,

I just practically inherited a new-to-me Lagun FTV-2S. If anyone knows good sources of documentation etc, I'd be much obliged. English, or the original Spanish both acceptable. No, my Spanish isn't anywhere near my English, but my machinst's Spanish isn't far behind my limited machinist's English, so both are OK :)

A good machinist friend checked it out and believes it to be solid and have only moderate wear (an only one table ding) but it set for a while, so it needs lots of TLC, the oiling system gone over, a handle or two, and of course, a phase converter.

Would love to hear about more info on these.
thanks
Roger

Hey Mike . My garage was this clean at a point 2 years back . I had 2 BPs and that 20"x 120" lathe and the Johnson saw in there also . Not sure what happened over the past 2 years , but all the equipment is gone and I can't get a skateboard in there !! :grin: Anyway , these are the Vidmars I'm emptying .

This last post, I can pay shipping....

Back