Looking for 101.07301 Thrust bearing measurements early model

Stefen

Registered
Registered
This may have been answered before, but the search option isn't working on the site right now. I'm looking for either a measurement and or a part number to replace the original SKF thrust bearing. My original has seemed to walk away while fixing my headstock. It was in pretty bad shape, to begin with when I started fixing the lathe up.

Here’s a parts list for 07301, maybe it will give you what you need. There are many others that will chime in also.
Welcome to H-M
2E0C0889-2BC8-4BDA-95AA-CEC05967427F.png

What I would sugges is that, armed with the Atlas part number, you call Clausing Monday at 800-323-0972 and ask for old Atlas parts. Then ask whomever answers if they have the thrust bearing. If they do, your only two choices are to either buy it from them or don't. If they don't have it, ask them to give you the OEM part number. They may have to transfer you to Tech Support for that, or they may have a drawing that they can email to you that has the number on it. If you can get the OEM number, you have something to start an internet search for a substitute with.

And if you do get the OEM number, post it here and I'll put it in Downloads.

What I would sugges is that, armed with the Atlas part number, you call Clausing Monday at 800-323-0972 and ask for old Atlas parts. Then ask whomever answers if they have the thrust bearing. If they do, your only two choices are to either buy it from them or don't. If they don't have it, ask them to give you the OEM part number. They may have to transfer you to Tech Support for that, or they may have a drawing that they can email to you that has the number on it. If you can get the OEM number, you have something to start an internet search for a substitute with.

And if you do get the OEM number, post it here and I'll put it in Downloads.

Thanks for that information. I'm going to call them first thing Monday. Once I find a crossover I will get it you and the others.

I would need to double check but I'm pretty sure I have an extra one if you want to go the used route.

K

Stefen,

If you don't mind, assuming that you get it, report the OEM part number as well.

IMG_1355.JPG

Found it. I can't see the number from the picture but I'll get it when I get back.

K

Hey, guys, Clausing does carry this part. The part number I used was-
S10F-91
1.00 0.00 0.00 Each $53.04
THRUST BEARING
IN STOCK,
PRICE GOOD ON IN STOCK ONLY & SUBJ TO PRIOR SALE
PARTS ORDERED WITHOUT PROVIDING THE MACHINE MODEL & SERIAL NUMBER CAN NOT BE RETURNED WITHOUT MANAGEMENT
APPROVAL AND IF RETURNABLE WILL BE SUBJECT TO A 25% RESTOCKING FEE.

I copied the invoice they sent me and pasted it.

That sounds like good news. But according to the Craftsman parts list, the Atlas part number for the ball thrust bearing on the 101.07301 is L2-20. Where did you get the S10F-91 part number?

That sounds like good news. But according to the Craftsman parts list, the Atlas part number for the ball thrust bearing on the 101.07301 is L2-20. Where did you get the S10F-91 part number?

In the craftsman manual, it lists the part number as S10f-91. I have the Atlas one as well with he number you have.

Back