Looking for 101.07301 Thrust bearing measurements early model

Hey, guys, Clausing does carry this part. The part number I used was-
S10F-91
1.00 0.00 0.00 Each $53.04
THRUST BEARING
IN STOCK,
PRICE GOOD ON IN STOCK ONLY & SUBJ TO PRIOR SALE
PARTS ORDERED WITHOUT PROVIDING THE MACHINE MODEL & SERIAL NUMBER CAN NOT BE RETURNED WITHOUT MANAGEMENT
APPROVAL AND IF RETURNABLE WILL BE SUBJECT TO A 25% RESTOCKING FEE.

I copied the invoice they sent me and pasted it.

Jump on it, they quoted my three times that amount a year ago. I checked with my local bearing guy and he couldn’t find a match on the open market.

I was going to say the same thing. That price seems down right reasonable.

Bearings are getting expensive!

K

That sounds like good news. But according to the Craftsman parts list, the Atlas part number for the ball thrust bearing on the 101.07301 is L2-20. Where did you get the S10F-91 part number?
The parts list I have also list it as S10F-91
C38837FF-AEBE-4D4F-9C23-D668248C3B2F.jpeg

OK. Thanks. I found the S10F-91 part number in a later parts list.

I just got off the phone talking to someone at Clausing. They have one S10F-91 left in stock @ about $50. When that one sells, according to their computer, they will restock, so they won't release the drawing that has presumably the dimensions and the manufacturer's part number on it. And the new stock will no doubt have a higher price as the last order was in 2011. So, Stefen, if you're going to buy it you should do so before someone else grabs it.

Reactions: Z2V
OK. Thanks. I found the S10F-91 part number in a later parts list.

I just got off the phone talking to someone at Clausing. They have one S10F-91 left in stock @ about $50. When that one sells, according to their computer, they will restock, so they won't release the drawing that has presumably the dimensions and the manufacturer's part number on it. And the new stock will no doubt have a higher price as the last order was in 2011. So, Stefen, if you're going to buy it you should do so before someone else grabs it.

I sent them an email back saying I 'll take it. I didn't get a chance to call them though. I was on my Farm all day, no service out there.

OK. It's taken them seven years to sell their last stock order so you're probably safe.

Back