looking for a back plate for a mini lathe :D

I have made an inventor modeling and drawing from your sketch., can you please confirm dimensions and the thread specifications.

metric backplate1.JPG

metric backplate2.JPG

@Alexander McGilton yeah that works out perfectly! the only thing is that the diameter of the whole plate is 80mm not 160mm but apart from that it all checks out perfectly :D :D
Thank you so much!
Chris

The big thread is on the part in the middle in black on my sketchup is M33 the little screws there are M6.
What is a spindle boss?
What is the Pin circle?
What is an alignment register?

Dose your spindle consist of a flat plate with three hole or does it have a boss like the one below?
5181.480.jpg

The three 6mm pins, what diameter would a lay on? what radios from the center are they placed?
The alignment register is the short non threaded section of the exposed spindle, What diameter and length?
td5_spindle_nose.jpg

My spindle is like the first one with a boss on it :D
What do you mean by this? "what diameter would a lay on? what radios from the center are they placed?"

What is the diameter of the boss how much dose it protrude? If it's there at all.
The three 6mm pins. do the lay on a 5.76 inch circle like in my first assumption or are they more likely something under 80mm?

the width of the boss is 54.6~ mm the depth of the boss is 3mm.
the out circumferance 6mm pins lay just under 75mm ~ I'm attaching a photo of the current chuck and the spindle.

IMG_20181207_190812.jpg

IMG_20181207_191659.jpg

Assuming that this is your spindle
https://littlemachineshop.com/images/gallery/drawings/1341Spindle7x12.pdf
The drawing below is what your after.
metric backplate4.JPG

About the m33x3.5 thread, there should be a register like the image a few above for alignment and for the chuck to bottom out on. Can you measure the diameter at the near the front of the chuck back, as it may be larger then 33mm? My lathe can cut 3.5mm threads, though I dont have P.D. wires to measure the pitch as I would have to order those. Would you instead want to cut the threads and simply make the to fit the chuck?

Back